News and Events
Explore the latest news about the STEM Careers CoalitionTM and the latest information from the STEM industry. Stay tuned for more information from our Corporate Partners on closing the educational access gap and inspiring all students have the chance to achieve career success.
Diversity in STEM April 2022
Diversity in STEM is a thought leadership series designed to connect corporate and community leaders with educators to engage in meaningful discussions as we look toward building a diverse STEM workforce.
On April 12th we invited industry and education leaders to discuss the importance of engaging the next generation of diverse solution seekers in the evolving conversations around Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives.
Learn how peer organizations are aiming to connect the E and the S in their ESG framework, and how companies are elevating diverse perspectives to help solve global sustainability challenges for the next generation.
- Daniella Foster, Bayer, VP & Global Head, Public Affairs, Science & Sustainability, Consumer Health
- Alexa Dembek, DuPont, Chief Sustainability Officer
- Henry Veguilla, Liberty Mutual, VP of Sustainability Strategy & Planning
- Jarami Bond, Bond Studio, Chief Storyteller and Senior Advisor at GreenBiz.org
- Dr. Darin Brawley, Compton Unified School District,Superintendent
- Michele Dawson, Compton Unified School District, Senior Director, Instructional Tech and Innovation